5th edition of the GreenWin International Conferences on Green Chemistry and White Biotechnology
Green Chemistry & White Biotechnology – (Bio-)Polymers and Ecocircularity: From Challenges to Opportunities
The purpose of the conferences is to take stock of the innovative technology used to boost activities in the fields of green chemistry and white biotechnology around the world, to share knowledge and encourage the creation of new R&D projects involving the academic world, research centres and industrial players in the sector at regional and international scale.
The event give you also the opportunity to attend B2B meetings. Organised by Enterprise Europe Network Wallonia, these meetings will be held in parallel to the conferences and in the same place. They aim to gather companies, R&D actors, universities, etc. working on topics linked to Green Chemistry and White Biotechnology.
This year, the focus will be on bio-polymers and Germany will be honored. Through dedicated sessions and the presence of international delegations, participants will have the opportunity to broaden their horizons and envisage new international challenges!
- Sessions dedicated to strategy policy, innovative technologies, investment and market related to green chemistry and white biotechnology
- Latest trends in green chemistry and white biotechnology through circular economy and industry 4.0 visions
- B2B pre-scheduled meetings to foster effective networking• International networking with new potential partners from France, Germany, Luxembourg, Canada,…
- Enterprises willing to foster R&D collaborations with Belgian and international partners
- Universities, Higher-Education Schools and research centres willing to share their competences and propose collaborations to industry
- Investors looking for innovative projects
- International participants’/cluster delegations willing to explore (cross-sectorial) collaborations with Belgian partners
- Creation of new international consortia
- Initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations
- Find new business partners
- Present, discuss and develop new projects
- Green Chemistry & White Biotechnology
- Circular Economy
- Industry 4.0
- CO2 Transformation
GreenWin, Belgian innovation cluster in the environmental sector aims to tackle major technological challenges such as sustainable chemistry, sustainable materials in building sector, and the environmental technologies.